The Tao of King Hippo
King Hippo's belly button and other things that amuse us.
Sunday, October 19, 2008
The Ultimate Warrior revisited
I'm glad to see that I wasn't the only person who couldn't understand anything the guy said:
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
His Highness
Email: thetaoofkinghippo at gmail dot com
Blog Archive
►
2010
(90)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(5)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(11)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(23)
►
January
(22)
►
2009
(107)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(5)
►
September
(15)
►
August
(19)
►
July
(24)
►
June
(7)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(12)
▼
2008
(83)
►
December
(17)
►
November
(19)
▼
October
(47)
You stay classy Philadelphia II
Proper handling of difficult deposition questions
"All white people like hummus."
A little Mitch Hedberg to pass the afternoon
You stay classy Philadelphia
How not to accept the championship trophy
Converting a YouTube video to MP3
Beer finder
Best/worst proposal ever
Great complaint letter
Welcome Deadspin readers
"What can I say? I'm the best, In your face."
Like with clothing and dental hygiene, the British...
Issues
How to deliver a check
"I could see in his eyes the combination of dismay...
Damn it feels good to be a banker
"The money was reward enough."
Funeral for a Friend
The Ultimate Warrior revisited
The first appearance of Flight of the Conchords
Seeking material
Destined to be friends
What a bar mitzvah speech sounds like when not wri...
Football player + '70s collar + song about crying ...
The classic cowbell skit
"I'm actually going to murder you..."
Nike borrowing from Guinness
"More horses..."
Springsteen, 1975
The Best of Trigger Happy
Terry Tate on Politics
Short the Nets
More BarBri than BarBri
One millionth customer
Random punching
Comedy, albeit unintentional
"Look at his stupid face."
Wiffle ball stadium
"Dear baby Jesus..."
The famous Honda "cog" commercial
Snickers and Skittles
Flash beer
"You kill the Joe, you make some mo'."
Probably not the message they were going for
Persuasive oral advocacy 101 (courtesy of Dan)
First post
No comments:
Post a Comment